Friday 4 November 2011

First Travelogue Posted!

So, I finally managed to post a complete travelogue on my blog! I hope that you enjoyed reading all about my exploits in Latvia, Georgia and Turkey. Hopefully, this is just the first of many detailing my travels around the world. Please though, if you've read them, add some comments as I really need feedback (negative or positive). If you've travelled to these places, how did your experience contrast with mine? Do you agree with my opinions on certain issues? Is my writing good, naff or so-so? I'd love to know whatever it is you think.

My next post will be about my 2001 trip to Vietnam and Cambodia since Jen Hall requested it. This was my first ever travelogue (and my first ever trip to South East Asia) so I'm afraid that the standard of the writing is not all that high, but please try to enjoy it for what it is.

Finally, if, like Jen, you have any requests for articles to be posted, let me know and I'll do what I can.

Kindest regards,

Uncle Travelling Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment